TTORA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I plan on setting up a wheeling trip to raise money for the leukemia lymphoma society. I am currently preparing to run the San diego rock and roll marathon with the San Diego team in training, and would like to bring more awareness and funds for cancer research and supporting the families of the patients.
My Tacoma is still in the SAS process, so As of now the plan is to do a run in the first weekend of May, at an undisclosed location. to join the run you have to donate, anything even a dollar and you get the day, time and location.
I've only done a few runs in SoCal, so I'm looking for someone to help me plan this, I have a few trails in mind but if someone with more experience down here wants to help please pm me your contact info.
Whatever trail is decided, it will be an easier trail, so as many people as possible can join, and at the end id like to take a picture of all the people and the rigs with a sign for my friend who was diagnosed with leukemia. If you just want to donate and can't join then by all means feel free to do so, my goal is to raise $5000 for the leukemia lymphoma society. To donate visit this link!!! Thanks and hope for a great outcome!!
My Fundraising Page

1 - 1 of 1 Posts