TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really want to LT my truck but i fear it will take me for ever to actually get it somewhere i could actually enjoy it.
So im wondering where is there anywhere in this state to haul ass, maybe even catch a little air?

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Just throw a dogbox in the back of your truck and head out to the woods during hunting season. It's like a free pass to fly through the woods without pissing anyone off. You might even get a few others to follow you if they think they will get to shoot at the deer. Just don't forget your gun and orange vest. lol
Honestly, I don't know of any place in my area. Most of the places I go are not open enough to see if another vehicle is coming around the corner at you. Some of the straight aways are long enough to get some decent speed, but not enough to build a rig with that being the only purpose.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well of course it would not be the only purpose... id kinda like it to be able to handle just about anything.
Yeah most of the trails in the woods around here are not near open enough to lay into it to much.
Im always scared ill hit a dirt bike or a 4wheeler.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Yea, one of the last times we went out to richloam there was a big group of enduro riders out there. Luckily we did not hit any of them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts