TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live about 15 miles north of albany, ny there's a few places around me to go wheelin but they are mostly built for atvs or dirtbikes and are all private property (which i dont really care but the cops do) and after about an hour theres not much left to do anyway. im looking for any new ideas for places to go somewhat locally but willing to travel an hour or 2, would really like a long trial where i could be out for half the day and not retrace my tracks, but any ideas are welcome.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hey Man, I'm up near Plattsburgh and haven't had any real luck finding anything that spectacular up here. Alot of the land up here is owned by farmers and used quite abit. Like you said, mainly for quads and bikes. I've been up here for almost 8 years but only have had my taco for 4 or so. If you find anything, send me a pm. Always looking for some yota friends. Hey, hows your frame on the 99. My 98 reg. cab seems to be holding up pretty well with just some surface stuff really. I never want to let this truck go. Its a damn shame. Ah well, later man.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i actually have a 98 i traded my 99 about 6 months ago collected the money and baught the same truck off ebay for pretty cheap just a year older and put a little money in it. thing runs like its brand new and as far as im concerned i have at least another 13 years before the recal runs out. but as far as the wheelin goes theres a few places south in pa and nc, might be the place to go as soon as the weather gets a little better im thinkin about heading down somewhere this spring/summer. but still lookin for a place to go for day trips

·
Registered
158 Posts
for what it's worth, there's a jeep crew....adirondack jeeps, case you havent heard of them. gotta join them to go on their private land tho. just an FYI case your interested. I'm near Binghamton and in the same issue as you guys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts