TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone care to go wheeling and exploring Osceola National Forest? This would be a early Sat morning easy ride and go from there to BW3s afterwards.

I was thinking that we'd leave the Jax area around 0800.

I don't plan on wheeling hard since it'd suppose to be rainy and cold Sat and getting stuck in the wet stuff would suck.

I'd like for someone thats been there to go or PM me directions on where the trails start since I've never wheeled out there and not sure on where the trails are.

·
Registered
106 Posts
When we went it was wet and rainy. I wonder how it is now?

Can't this weekend, but would love to go back some time.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I've been out there a few times by myself. The trails are pretty narrow... Lots of them are narrower than the old rr grade in the south onf. I really haven't found too many spots out there. I'd be down for going, but I am by far nowhere near an authority on where to go that is good. I do have a map that has some stuff highlighted on it...
-Mike

·
Registered
672 Posts
usmcracing said:
Thats why I said "explore".
I understand that. The forest is huge. We could spend all day "exploring" and not find crap. Like I said though, I am down for going. Where are we going to meet up?
-Mike

·
Registered
672 Posts
Looks like #351 whitehouse cecil field... according to google earth and if you mean chaffe rd s.
-Mike

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats what I mean, It'd be a good location for us to meet, there is a few gas stations there and a shopping center.

I'd like to be back around 1pm and head to BW3s and hang out with everyone.

·
Registered
626 Posts
usmcracing said:
Thats what I mean, It'd be a good location for us to meet, there is a few gas stations there and a shopping center.

I'd like to be back around 1pm and head to BW3s and hang out with everyone.
You mean be to BW3 by 1pm right??? Since 1pm is when we all agreed on.

·
Registered
221 Posts
That sounds cool, we could meet up early, ride/explore some trails and then got to BW3's for :xbeer3: :xbeer1: :boobies: ok, not sure about the boobies but you never know.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Neil426 said:
You mean be to BW3 by 1pm right??? Since 1pm is when we all agreed on.
Yeah give or take a few mins. I'll have Emily with me so I never know what will come up.

Don't make this like the military Neil. Should we be there 15 mins early?

·
Registered
626 Posts
usmcracing said:
Yeah give or take a few mins. I'll have Emily with me so I never know what will come up.

Don't make this like the military Neil. Should we be there 15 mins early?
I can see it now, Matt and I get there at 1pm sharp and start trading pitchers, then when you guys arrive between 1:30 and 2:00 I'm feeling good enough to give away exos or something. lol :xbeer2: :xcrazy:

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you got to learn how to make them first. LOL

I don't want a bear cage on my Runner any ways. LOL

So how many NON TTORA members do you think will be there?

I'll be there at 1300 Neil, hell if traffic on Blanding isn't bad I'll be there before then.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Neil426 said:
I can see it now, Matt and I get there at 1pm sharp and start trading pitchers, then when you guys arrive between 1:30 and 2:00 I'm feeling good enough to give away exos or something. lol :xbeer2: :xcrazy:

So thats all it takes? Everybody take note!!! :kewl:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts