TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this is still pretty far out and I don't know exact dates yet but I wanted to give those who would be interested ample opportunity to prepare for the wheeling trip we have all dreamed of!!!

When I transfer sometime after October, I will be towing my rig cross country to California with my dads RV. On the way I am going to hit MOAB and probably the Rubicon. I wanted to extend an invitation to anyone who is willing and able to make this epic trip. You will have to be able to take ample time off, like probably 2 weeks or more. And you will have to be prepared for a TON of driving as you will be make the return trip to Florida on your own. Also since you would already be on the west coast this would be a great opportunity to hit up Hollister and the Hammers!!!

Like I said I do not know exact dates yet. I will be detaching sometime after October. I will know for sure when I get my orders. It is a possibility that it could be over the holidays as well so take this time too look into the future on your calendars to see how you can make this work. My projected time frame is sometime between October and January.

I have been dreaming of this trip since I arrived here in fl and now it is finally upon us! As time gets closer I will start posting up planned dates and routes so that you have a better idea of how much time this will take. I am sooooo excited about this and I hope I can get at least a few of you to join me on an unforgettable journey!!!! :kewl:

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
I'm going to try and meet you in Moab and I'd like go to the Rubicon. The only thing is the odds are very that I'll be deploying within a few months of getting to Az.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, I actually got my orders today :D so I can actually start getting some firm dates. I will be detaching in September, not sure exactly what date yet and I have to report to Hawaii no later than October 30th. So that basically puts the start of this trip at the end of September and going as long as you personally want it to.

So if you are interested in hitting up the wheeling meccas of the US then you better start planning!!! :kewl:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts