TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
LMAO... Rocker knocker! Was just there last weekend. Dan and I completed Prichett in 2 hrs... and as a proud girlfriend would announce!... Dan did rocker knocker unlocked in the rear by some weird twist of fate! Gotta love Moab! :D

Oh yeah and what a surprise did we come across after finishing it! Found a stock 02 Taco (same as Dan's used be) at the end, he did it also, of course not without a little help from his friends! Native Moabians... crazy! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
oh it is i moved moved more than 8 hours away from there and used to be less than 2 hours away!!!!!

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
once again losers!!

thxs for calling me,i've got the back of my hand ready to pimp slap you guys next time around, that includes all of you by the way, :lmao:
those power wagons are my buddies I wheel with all the time,the blue ones getting a rear 4 link and coils right now,gonna be sick!! at least i finally got a response out of someone on this board :xmoon:

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Guapotaco said:
thxs for calling me,i've got the back of my hand ready to pimp slap you guys next time around, that includes all of you by the way, :lmao:
those power wagons are my buddies I wheel with all the time,the blue ones getting a rear 4 link and coils right now,gonna be sick!! at least i finally got a response out of someone on this board :xmoon:
You mean slap me???? For what... LMAO. I've been to Moab three times this year already... twice on Prichett. Should of brought my camera the last time Dan and I did Prichett, just to rub a little more in everyones faces... ;) Thats the nice part about being in Junction... oh, and a certain person too :D :p

MOAB, MOAB, MOAB, MOAB, MOAB, MOAB, MOAB, MOAB....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts