TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have all (6) of my 35" MTR's that I will sell to anyone interested. Two of them are 95% and practically new. Two of them are 80%, and the other two are 50 and 60% respectively. I would like to sell all of them as a set with the rims. The size is 35/12.5/15 and the wheels are Wheelers black steel with the "B" offset. One of the wheels is an oddball black steelie, but looks almost identical to the others. $800 for all of it.

Rear TRD axle from 2000 V6 4x4 with E Locker. I just installed new bearings and seals a couple of months ago. Axle is in good shape and has been cleaned of all factory brake line brackets as I am running custome length lines. New brakes last year and they only have wheeling miles on them. I will also inclued the locker switch if need be and the wire harness for it. It also has a elocker skid installed. $650
EDIT: Gear set is 5.29, and I also have the original 4.10 gears set I will throw in with the sale.
2000 rack and pinion, good shape $150

2006 TRD alloy wheels with air pressure monitoring sensors installed already. they have about 5K miles on them. I am not sure about price yet, but I will get something for you if there is any interest.

Paypal or cash only. I live in Cave Creek, Az.

Later,
Nate

·
Registered
90 Posts
same questions as above, but for a 2001 4Runner 3.4 4wd. I know its not completely "bolt up" per say, but still interested

·
Banned
136 Posts
if you were closer id get the rear axle from you, im in north carolina though. if you would part with the third member and ship it i would buy it right now

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Tires and Axle have pending sales.

The TRD wheels are still available for $375 and includes the lug nuts and center caps. The air pressure sensors will stay with me. I got to get that silly light to go away.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
6 Participants
Kaistie
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing