TTORA Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!! For Sale a set of factory 16'' tundra wheels and tires. They are 245/70/16 bridgestone duellers. These are brand new, they have 400 miles on them, and i have the center caps. I took them off my 06 d-cab because I bought new wheels and tires. I was going to save them but this past weekend i broke down and traded the 06 in for an 07 d-cab so I don't need them anymore. I'm in the middle ga area. $350.00 obo if anybody's interested send me a pm.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Which Duelers ? Revos?
A pic would help a lot.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are the dueller H/T. Ill try took get some pics up just have to figure out how to first. They been in an enclosed garage since I took them off, they still have the tire shine on them from the dealership.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Would you sell just the tires? I have no need for another set of wheels.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would like tell sell them as a set if I can, I really have no need for another set of wheels either.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump price reduced $250 obo...tried posting pics but it didnt work out but I can email them if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
146 Posts
i'm heading back up to atlanta in a couple of hours from statesboro. i have 200 dollars cash on me and if they will fit on my 4runner and will hold the 285/75 bfg ats i'm getting today i will buy them in a couple hours. i can paypal the remainder of the money if 200 isn't sufficient

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
bump price reduced $250 obo...tried posting pics but it didnt work out but I can email them if anyone is interested.
What part of the picture posting process failed? Just the basics:

1) Upload your JPG file to an image hosting service such as http://imageshack.us/

2) When posting, click the mountain icon and input the URL the image hosting service gives you. There should be
tags around the URL.

3) Preview your post to make sure it worked.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ttt somebody must need an extra set. make an offer and we can deal

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
I just need the tires feel like spliting them up yet?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts