TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am intalling a fabtech 6" suspension which calls for wheels 15x8 with 3.25 backspace. WHERE does one find wheels with a 3.25" backspace? Ive looked quite a bit without success.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
petrolv said:
I am intalling a fabtech 6" suspension which calls for wheels 15x8 with 3.25 backspace. WHERE does one find wheels with a 3.25" backspace? Ive looked quite a bit without success.
I have Eagle 589's 15x8 with 3.25" BS. I think on the Eagle site they call them 058's or something now. Here you go. Eagle Wheels

·
Registered
451 Posts
I'm selling my 15/8 w/ 3.25 American Eagle Aluminum wheels if you want to buy them cheaper than new ones at $100 ea. I went to 8 lug so can't use em anymore.....a bit of scratching on the outside, but nothing serious....they're great wheels, sell em for 65 bux ea if you want

·
Registered
257 Posts
petrolv said:
I just got some wheels with that spacing, theyre plain black ones with a D like holes in them and they cost me 40 bucks a peice, I got them through an Americas Tire company here in oregon... If you want I can give you more info, but right now its late and dark outside where the boxes are.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bling Taco, thanks for the tempting offer but this time I'm really set on going with new.
Steve O and Yeti, thanks for the great info. I checked American Eagle and they have a large amount of wheels with the 3.25 backspacing and I'm still lookin into the Americas Tire co. Thank You Much .....Petrolv

·
Registered
360 Posts
The Pro Comp 15"x8' alloys have that backspace, and I believe the MT Classic II's do as well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeti,

Americas Tire Company is the same as Discount Tire, which is what they are called here in Las Vegas. They have the black steel wheels and the American Eagle Brand..........Thanks again Petrolv

1 - 7 of 7 Posts