TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys my dad has an 04 DC v6 and he wants some black 15in rims. I lookied all through the FAQ section and found the will fitment page and kinda got lost in translation so does anyone know from personal experience what black 15 rims will fit without caliper mods. Sorry for the noobish question.

Thanks,
Ben

·
Deal Master
2,773 Posts
The wheeler's offroad black wheels or Procomp 87-5883 (discontinued)
or get some 15x8 3.75 bs - MT classic II's pc'd black

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So the Wheelers will fit, I thought I read the website stated they would not fit. Great, thanks for the info.

Ben

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just got on the Wheels site and they directly stated they will fit the brake calipers. Edit: Except for VSC.

Ben

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great, how do you tell if you have VSC? Is the only way to look up the vin at the dealer?

Thanks,
Ben

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
The vin's at the bottom of your windshield on the driver side, and then just compare to the info that's floating around the nat'l board here. Chances are you don't, but when you start the truck see if you have VSC on the dash lights. I think that's the indicator you need.

Also, you could just call the dealer and ask if they can determine if it was a package that came with your vin.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
=ACID RAIN= said:
The vin's at the bottom of your windshield on the driver side, and then just compare to the info that's floating around the nat'l board here. Chances are you don't, but when you start the truck see if you have VSC on the dash lights. I think that's the indicator you need.

Also, you could just call the dealer and ask if they can determine if it was a package that came with your vin.
Thanks for the replies, my dad checked his dealer sticker and the option was not listed so I will double check the vin before ordering.

Ben

1 - 8 of 8 Posts