TTORA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want to play hookie on monday and go wheenin? I just got new 33X12.5's mounted and lookin to test them out. I want to see where I need to cut and pound. :saw: I'm planning on going to either butcher jones or lower sycamore creek. Anyone is welcome to come along the weather is going to be warm around 90.

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
tans99taco said:
Anyone want to play hookie on monday and go wheenin? I just got new 33X12.5's mounted and lookin to test them out. I want to see where I need to cut and pound. :saw: I'm planning on going to either butcher jones or lower sycamore creek. Anyone is welcome to come along the weather is going to be warm around 90.

if "wheenin" is some sort of **** erotic activity I`m out, but there are several here that may be interested :flipoff4:

Globe is this weekend...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure of the way you use it, but I meant lets go "off roading".

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all your responses. I hope everyone has a great day at work tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts

Sounds like a good time, but I gotta work Mon-Wed so I can have Thurs & Fri off of AzRocks! Hope you have good time testing out the new lift!

Hope you can make it out to AzRocks next weekend (6th-7th). Here's the website: http://azttora.com/azrocks07/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.