TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....locker and gears???
I'm thinkin about regearing to 4:88s and maybe adding a locker in the rear...where can i look online for 'best buys' and good service for these things? Any opinions on a good all around locker that is street friendly and not as pricey as an ARB?? Same for gears, what are the most reliable for the money?
thanks guys,
-adam

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
autiger06 said:
....locker and gears???
I'm thinkin about regearing to 4:88s and maybe adding a locker in the rear...where can i look online for 'best buys' and good service for these things? Any opinions on a good all around locker that is street friendly and not as pricey as an ARB?? Same for gears, what are the most reliable for the money?
thanks guys,
-adam
Try www.central4wd.com, that porc link in the other post, and there's also one other place that I can't find the link too right now. Rocky Mountain something... I'll get it later today.

Also, I hate to say this, but 4WParts gives good discounts when you're buying gears, install kits, and lockers all together. You just have to watch them or you'll get screwed. You may want to get a quote from them and call another place to get a price match.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts