TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where i can get a new carpet kit done for my 96' single cab? just the bottom carpet not sides...

·
Registered
89 Posts
I threw mine in a dumpster at Paragon acouple of years ago.After to many water crossings the rug smells nasty no matter how many times you clean it.gSeriously,good luck finding one.I would try local bone yards and the wanted section on this board!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you'd think a company would make replica's that fit perfect...hmm hopefully some one chimes...i'd rather have a new one then a used...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
150 hmm...that sounds like a decent price but how good do you think there carpets are haha, they have no pictures....i like pictures...

·
Registered
196 Posts

·
Banned
1,521 Posts
JBradley007 said:
anyone know where i can get a new carpet kit done for my 96' single cab? just the bottom carpet not sides...
I'd pull your current carpet out, and take some simple green to it. I do this to mine every so often. Everything smells fresh afterwards. If you have worn spots toss some rubber mats on there, and you're set.

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
1,114 Posts
i got one from Custom interiors, it is nice, it did need to be trimmed, though
I was able to find a used one from a salvage company in CALI
try
www.calminitruck.com
bob

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just purchased my vinyl kit from:

www.automotiveinteriors.com $132.00 shipped.

It was a tuff install. All was fine except for the rear seating area of my 2002 Tacoma Extra Cab and the stick shift area. The vinyl is molded and you need to dry fit it before cutting which would void the warrantee (if sending back). Only problem was, there were no cutouts so no way to dry fit over the stick shift area. The contour did not match up to the bend on the seating area. I was finally able to get it in place. Both length and width were to wide.

You can also try:

https://www.accmats.com/crl/ShoppingCart.aspx

About $185 + shipping. Both carpet & vinyl.

On either of these you should ask if there are any cutouts. Pretty tough to size up unless you remove the stick shit controls.

Good luck

1 - 12 of 12 Posts