TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Guys,
I have not had any luck finding a 1" to 1.5" rear block for my truck.
07' DC 4x4

The Deavers settled down and now I can't stand the reverse rake the truck has going on. Hope someone can point me in the right direction, thanks.

blocks are just not encouraged here, sorry. they produce more axle wrap than the Taco already has...bad news...unless you add a track bar to the mix.

If your springs have dropped that much you should call Deaver and see what they can do for you. you may need another leaf added for whatever weight you are carrying.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
go with a 1" lift shackle

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Guys,
I have not had any luck finding a 1" to 1.5" rear block for my truck.
07' DC 4x4

The Deavers settled down and now I can't stand the reverse rake the truck has going on. Hope someone can point me in the right direction, thanks.
how the fuck is this desert racing and wheeling???

·
Registered
1,022 Posts

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Haha, at least he has deavers....

I wasnt ever expecting to see "blocks" in the desert folder :rolleyes:
yea, but he got springs that would have been fine...w/o all the extra weight. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Call Scott at Deaver, he'll make it right, whatever he has to do.

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Ha, I read the title and thought he was looking for an engine block....for maybe a desert truck. NOPE

·
Registered
92 Posts
i used a 1inch block with a 3 degree taper to compensate for the small lift that the deaver springs provide and the change in driveshaft angle.
4crawler.com was who I bought them from.

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
I think beer or soda cans work the best. Doesn't take as many and they are cheaper too.
If ones goes bad, just get a new one from the side of the road, slap it in and get on with it.

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
I think beer or soda cans work the best. Doesn't take as many and they are cheaper too.
If ones goes bad, just get a new one from the side of the road, slap it in and get on with it.
how do you get a bolt through a full can of beer w/o spilling the beer?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts