TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short I hit a tree on the trail. It scraped down the rear side of my 05 tacoma. So now, there is a huge scrape and dent from the rear wheel to the end of the bed. Anyway, I am not sure this is the right place to post this, but it seems to be the most viewed. Does anyone know of a good body shop in San Diego, CA or know someone who does body work on the side. I've had some bad experiences at body shops and figured I'd ask on here to see if anyone knew a good one. I live around Sunset Cliffs. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
31 Posts
not sure on your year, but I have rear '05 silver fenders with no damage - I just put glassworks fenders on. I'm in L.A. Area

·
Registered
377 Posts
Is it affecting the way it drives? Why fix it, there is a good chance it will happen again. either put some fiberglass on it or just leave it. Gives your truck some character :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Long story short I hit a tree on the trail. It scraped down the rear side of my 05 tacoma. So now, there is a huge scrape and dent from the rear wheel to the end of the bed. Anyway, I am not sure this is the right place to post this, but it seems to be the most viewed. Does anyone know of a good body shop in San Diego, CA or know someone who does body work on the side. I've had some bad experiences at body shops and figured I'd ask on here to see if anyone knew a good one. I live around Sunset Cliffs. Thanks for any help.
If you don't mind a bit of a drive, I recomend Chula Vista Auto Body down in Chula Vista. They did an awesome job on my wife's 02 Camry a couple years ago.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts