TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent some parts off to be made in billet and they were lost in the mail so i'm screwed. I need the power window bezels, a/c vents.. All four. A/c control knobs and the two buttons above them. This is all for 1n '02 s'runner. Oak interior. Please pm me if you have ANY of it or email me at [email protected]. The dealer wants my butthole for this crap!

Jeff
602-361-0933
P.S. I have searched pretty much all over the internet and can't find it at a decent deal. The pass. side vent is 75 at the dealer! Any help is much appreciated!

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
dumpedtaco said:
I sent some parts off to be made in billet and they were lost in the mail so i'm screwed. I need the power window bezels, a/c vents.. All four. A/c control knobs and the two buttons above them. This is all for 1n '02 s'runner. Oak interior. Please pm me if you have ANY of it or email me at [email protected]. The dealer wants my butthole for this crap!

Jeff
602-361-0933
P.S. I have searched pretty much all over the internet and can't find it at a decent deal. The pass. side vent is 75 at the dealer! Any help is much appreciated!
pm. Muddin taco2131
he had all these parts for sale in the past

·
Registered
201 Posts
I've got the front passenger window switch bezel. $10 plus shipping. Email or PM me if you're interested

1 - 4 of 4 Posts