TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can anyone suggest a shop to get a great price on the BFGoodrich A/T along with the correct balancing tools in central Florida? I know from reading here in the forums that the taco needs a special type of balance machine to avoid vibrations while driving.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
morenar said:
Can anyone suggest a shop to get a great price on the BFGoodrich A/T along with the correct balancing tools in central Florida? I know from reading here in the forums that the taco needs a special type of balance machine to avoid vibrations while driving.

For a place with a Hunter balancing machine, key in your zip code on the attached:

http://128.242.141.111/pub/search/findgsp9700.cfm

·
Registered
301 Posts
morenar said:
Do you have a Costco in your area? My Costco has the adapter to balance Toyota wheels (I know cuz the manager bitched about having to spend $400 on the adapter that only works on Toyota wheels) plus Costco has good prices.

·
Registered
157 Posts
If you have Sams club try them, cheap tires, lifetime balance and rotation, and roadhazard. I think I paid around 500 for 32's mounted and out the door.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just called Costco they have it for 163.99 per tire included everything, but they are telling me the the 265/75/16 BFGoodrich All-terrains only come as an LT rating which he said will stiffen up my ride. Is this true?

·
Registered
257 Posts
So what is a Hunter balance machine? Is that a brand name? The wheels just need to be balanced with a lug centric not hub centric balancing machine thats all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts