TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up So Cal TTORA-ians? I am vacationing in Carlsbad, San Diego for the next couple of days before heading to the Takeover that you guys are holding ( and thank you for doing so). At any rate there are a couple of last minute adjustments that have to be made to my '96 4runner and was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction. I need a swaybar and the two thick cross bars for the roof rack. Any help like a salvage yard or whatever that you could recommend is much appreciated. Thanks in advance and I will see you at Takeover.

·
Registered
278 Posts
put up a wanted add for the sway bar on these forums. most of us have ours sitting in our garage. id sell you mine but im not sure if someday ill want it.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I have the roof rack bars that I can bring to Take Over from my 98. What sway bar are you looking for, front or rear?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
put up a wanted add for the sway bar on these forums. most of us have ours sitting in our garage. id sell you mine but im not sure if someday ill want it.
I'm hoping to score one before I have to drive home. I never miss mine in straight flat Nevada, but in hilly, windy, jersey wall on one side, traffic on the other Cali, I have gained a new appreciation for the swaybar. If I dont find one I will throw up an add in the wanted.
I have the roof rack bars that I can bring to Take Over from my 98. What sway bar are you looking for, front or rear?
Pikeman that would be great, how much do you want for them. I'm looking for the front. I'll pm you my number and maybe we can set something up.
I'm betting you've already Googled

Oceanside Truck Salvage

I've had some luck with Gallant's and Ecology is right around the corner from them..
Pray for Surf, thanks for the suggestions I am going to try and call them tomorrow if I can't score them here.
In response to did I google it. Hell no! If your looking for a good italian restaurant, you don't go to the yellow pages. You can end up at the Olive Garden, because they claim to have "authentic" italian food. You ask one of your italian friends from the neighborhood and they will point you in the right direction. I go with the same theory when it comes to most things. Hence skipping Google, and right to my friends at SO. Cal. TTOROA. If your ever out our way, skip the yellow pages and Google, we have almost anything truck related covered.:);)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts