TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!

'Reppin Zanesville here. Where does everyone go to get dirty? I am totally ignorant relating to OHV areas in Ohio. My friends and I usualy tear it up on our own property, but I'm interested to know about other "public" sites available. I don't have a purpose built rig. (still mostly stock), and don't want to tear up too much stuff on it...are there any trail systems that are friendly to a "stock" 4x4? Any info greatly appreciated!!

Thanks
Ranger :kewl:

·
Banned
262 Posts
Yes, your parents were clearly not married when you were conceived.

:rofl:
And your mom is clearly a fucktard because the dumb twat didn't get an abortion when she had your elephant man-like form in her evil womb.

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
At least I was conceived in a womb, not just hatched like you... you remind me of a line from Caddyshack "now I see why insects eat their young"

·
Banned
262 Posts
At least I was conceived in a womb, not just hatched like you... you remind me of a line from Caddyshack "now I see why insects eat their young"
How did someone as dense as you get to be prez? Must be a shit ton of waterheads in this chapter.

·
Registered
854 Posts
You live in Ohio :lmao:
Easy does it! Don't make me order up a confederate march crossing north of the Potomac River! Too bad William Sherman (who was born in Lancaster, OH I might add) stopped in North Carolina and didn't continue on up burning the southern portions of Maryland!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts