TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok yay I made it to the norcal chapter! Do I need to sign up !? Haha just fyi if you ever need new lwer control arms dnt get the masterpro brand from kragen oreilly, the shock tabs are extremely flimsy and I'm kinda scared they are going to fail on me. Finally got the icon ext travel coilovers on yesterday and havnt mounted the resivior up yet but the lower shock mount tabs bent with very little force during installation... anyways anyone have any info for runs toward the end of june?

·
Registered
769 Posts
Hi again, I'm not sure what we have going on in June but NorCalPR (the chapter president) is working on a calendar of events for 2013 so you will be able to get an idea of when the official runs will be this year. Keep an eye out for that.

If you can't make what gets posted in the calendar of events for June you can always post up an invite in the "Plan a Trail Run" folder here on the NorCal Board to see if anyone here wants to join you. Also in the general discussion folder there is a thread titled "what did you do to your rig today" that you can post in if you do any mods to your truck.

Post up some pics of that DCab when you get a minute.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks for the info again... I don't know what's goin on I added like 4 photos yesterday and they're in my albums and I had one picked for the profile pic but its not showing up. I'm still tryin to figure this whole thing out and I can only use my phone so sometimes its just overly frustrating and slow lol

·
Registered
667 Posts
Hey thanks for the info again... I don't know what's goin on I added like 4 photos yesterday and they're in my albums and I had one picked for the profile pic but its not showing up. I'm still tryin to figure this whole thing out and I can only use my phone so sometimes its just overly frustrating and slow lol
Hahaha i feal your pain my friend! I only use my phone too and it can be frustrating... i still havnt figured out a way to link photobucket pics with the droid, so i drive into townd and use my family's buisness comp. Maybe one of these days ill join the 21st century and get some net!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha no need to join the 21st century... they'll have personal robots for us to do all that technology stuff for us soon enough lol can you see any of my pics yet? What part of nor cal are you guys from? I'm around the vallejo area. Kinda bummed all of my yota pals have either moved or sold their rigs so I'm always goin on solo missions to my local spots which is still fun but gets rather old and sometimes verrry dangerous haha...

·
Registered
667 Posts
I solo wheel alot mostly because im obsessed about it (and it's an excuse to take the dogs out) but i dont get too crazy when im by myself. Im in grass valley about an hr north of sacramento. All of us are pretty spread out but were down for commuting to trails! My ma lives in benicia, if we dont meet up before then, next time im down that way ill hit you up and we can check out each others rigs

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha I'm in benicia! Lol sounds good ... I'm gonna be out of commission till about june since I'm 2 weeks outta back surgery now but I should be able to drive by next week if I can get someone to secure my damn resiviors somehow. I have brand new icon ext travel coilovers and rebuilt vs 2.0 rear shocks and I can't even test it out yet! Lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts