TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
I tried those that you taked about, and they did not work out so well for me either. I think I am going to try those other ones that you said were good. Those that that one guy compared to those other ones turned out to be fairly good, but they were not as good as those other ones. If you they those other ones, let me know. I would like to know how those work out for you.

·
Registered
750 Posts
You have got to be kidding! Why would you even consider those ones?¿ I wouldn't touch them personally, but good luck. I recommend these ones for you - much better than those ones IMO.

·
Registered
947 Posts
City_Rider said:
You have got to be kidding! Why would you even consider those ones?¿ I wouldn't touch them personally, but good luck. I recommend these ones for you - much better than those ones IMO.
Oh my god dude, those were not even the ones were were talking about!! Your right, I would never touch those. These that I have are not those, but do have some that are better than those and the other ones. These kick way more ass than those, and all those other ones. Research more next time ok.. :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Are these ones better than those ones?
hahaha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
91Bravo
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing