·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Race Details...
1450 class only!
Saturday and Sunday races
The track length is 1 1/4 mile
The track will be a fast track with straight-aways, fly-aways, 60 foot wide turns and 40 foot wide straight-aways. The corners will have two lanes and decision makers with a high and low lines.
There will be plenty of dust control as well.

There will be three race times each day, morning, mid-day and afternoon and the main event which will be tentatively at dusk. (***this depends on the amount of entries)

The money will be divided up for both days. For each day the pay scale is as follows... $750 for first, $450 for second, and $300 for 3rd. This is a pay scale of 50%, 30% and 20% There might be more money but, right now this is a guarantee. If more money comes in it will be evenly dispersed. The pay scale is subject to change but will not be less than the above guarantee for places 1st -3rd.

The entry fee are $200.00 and with that comes 4 free event tickets which are also good for the truck and 4x4 nationals.

Times of races, heats and other race matters are subject to change!! There is 3,000.00 allocated for prize money and that is the ONLY guarantee at this time.

The Whiplash website is NOT updated but is being worked on to get the information to racers. Please call with any questions or clarifications or comments!!!!!

We are looking for MORE sponsors to help increase the prizes and/or money for racers.

SDHQ for 1450 class and stock Rino class
1st place $300 gift certificate
2nd place $200 gift certificate
3rd place $125 gift certificate

Vision X for all classes except mc and quad
1st place $600 in product/ $300 in parts
2nd place $400 in product/ $200 in parts
3rd place $250 in product /$100 in parts

This is for running there stickers which are available at SDHQ.

*********Any questions please call JAMES 602-228-8753********

·
Registered
881 Posts
4xClover said:
Uhhhh...yeah...doesn't everybody? :rolleyes:
where's our resident sik- gnar flat biller to explain to the rest of us?

·
Registered
881 Posts

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
still don't know what a flat biller is but I know your talking about Tim F when you say it :D

azredtaco said:
where's our resident sik- gnar flat biller to explain to the rest of us?

·
Registered
6,892 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
TBob said:
Good stuff never saw that thread before - never saw Tim where a ball cap either?
I just enjoy lumping him into the flatbiller stereotype/persona because he drives a "go-fast" desert truck............that and it pisses him off! :D

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
:rofl:

Fuck you guys!

:flipoff3::flipoff1::flipoff2:

Pick up your own shitters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

My friend I race with probably will not race this one but I will be there drinking someone elses beer and helping work on trucks.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
no worries we'll just shit in the back of your truck - :eek:

TimF said:
:rofl:

Fuck you guys!

:flipoff3::flipoff1::flipoff2:

Pick up your own shitters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

My friend I race with probably will not race this one but I will be there drinking someone elses beer and helping work on trucks.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
TBob said:
no worries we'll just shit in the back of your truck - :eek:
well I just back from Mexico so I don't think it will make a difference.

Remember I'm storing the shitters at your house Sat night through Monday morning. We voted and it was unanimous, you win.

·
Registered
881 Posts
TimF said:

Remember I'm storing the shitters at your house Sat night through Monday morning. We voted and it was unanimous, you win.
Just make sure you park them in the left side of the driveway where the 4 runner is so Bob's wife can enjoy them:D

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
TimF said:

SWEET..................sounds like an Easter midnight tippin' is in order!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
azredtaco said:
Just make sure you park them in the left side of the driveway where the 4 runner is so Bob's wife can enjoy them:D
I'll just put bob's drop hitch on the runner and hook the trailer to it so they don't get stolen cause I hear they are a high on the most stolen shit list.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks like Saturday morning will practice for 1450 trucks and racing in the evening. Should be fun if i get 750$ for a new rear end...

1 - 20 of 57 Posts