TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No more fucking up your tacos with a spoon trying to fill them. No more flinging shit everywhere trying to top your nachos. No more spreading shit all over trying to get the shit off your utensil. Pull out your enchilada and spray away. :D
If it's whipped - it'd be lighter than normal, but still a large volume = healthier.
Is there any certain reason this day and age no one has come up with whipped sour cream in a can?

(it's been bothering me for a few days)

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Chefs make flavored foams with DIY canisters charged with N2.

You can make your own if you buy the canister.

Pour in whatever liquid and screw in the N2 canister(pellet gun size or similar) Instant foam.

Bacon foam?

Wombat bacon foam!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My mom used to make her home made whipped cream that way!
I can't find anything in the net about making it with sour cream and if it actually works - lol

·
Registered
422 Posts
My parents have a whipped cream gun. You might have to cut the sour cream with something to make it liquid enough to work... it may be too thick. You could try it though. You would likely have to go for the lightest sour cream as it will be more runny.

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
Just put it in a pastry bag or one you make with a simple plastic bag and cut a corner out. Done. Don't make shit harder than it is. Remember KISS.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Funny enough, sour cream here is sold in bags with a little screw on cap. It really does work better.
Mike

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL - fuck our government. They aren't smart enough to put sourcream in a can.
You all watch - I'm going to be fucking rich one day. :D

Dick - aint' no body fucking around putting sour cream in baggies - we are waaaay to lazy for that shit.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Funny enough, sour cream here is sold in bags with a little screw on cap. It really does work better.
Mike
There's a start. See - people are onto my idea. :D

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Something about that Easy Squeeze makes me shudder. :dunno:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Something about that Easy Squeeze makes me shudder. :dunno:
The worst part is the picture of the fucking cow, I died laughing when I saw it's facial expression. :lmao:

·
Registered
337 Posts
I'm in "Udder Disbelief" at that product. :xsmokin1:

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
In the restaurant we just put the sour cream in a squirt bottle.

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
That's too damned easy and simple. This is a problem that needs to be made more complicated and expensive. What are you anti American or something? It's people like you that are ruining this country.

Apply advanced technology wherever you possibly can and hire more overpaid people to produce that shit. It's preferable that they all be union workers too so you can go broke all the sooner then everyone can join the ranks of the unemployed.

In the restaurant we just put the sour cream in a squirt bottle.

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
The worst part is the picture of the fucking cow, I died laughing when I saw it's facial expression. :lmao:
cow's smile when they're happy, frown when they're sad ?
you got some PHD in determining facial expression for cows ?

so what do they look like when they fart ? Lol

----------

and screw 'dat pastry tube, squeeze bottle crap

I want my whipped sour cream as easy and airy as a Redi-Whip can.

That way...
when she licks that off my nut sack...
her facial expression should be better animated
then some dumb fawking cow

and fuck you peta too

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
That's too damned easy and simple. This is a problem that needs to be made more complicated and expensive. What are you anti American or something? It's people like you that are ruining this country.

Apply advanced technology wherever you possibly can and hire more overpaid people to produce that shit. It's preferable that they all be union workers too so you can go broke all the sooner then everyone can join the ranks of the unemployed.
Are you kidding me? I'd farm it out to China! Fuck the Unions, I'd rather pay the Chineese. LOL
:)

And let me guess Dick - according to your mindset you must:
*Take a shit outside - because a bathroom indoors is too innovative.
*Ride a horse everywhere - automobiles are waaaaay more technical than a common horse that does the same thing.
*Store your food in an underground cold-bunker, fridges arent on your list because:
*You don't believe in electricity - candles are super fuckin simple and complete the same task
*Fuck forced air heat - firewood surrounds us everywhere - the shit is free - and it heats yer fuckin house!
*TV - LOL - right. TV's are only made by the Chineese and Japs - and you would NEVER support either - you fought against them and put a few to rest.
*Computer - huh. That's weird.
;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts