TTORA Forum banner

81 - 100 of 116 Posts

·
Banned
755 Posts
Easy to say sitting so far away in Ohio. I'm confident, not cocky. I'm not hear to stroke me E-ego. My school just won the National Championship (yes, again) What could I say to make us look any better than we already do? I consider myself a good guy, and have never gone to a club or bar looking to get laid or get a blow job. I value an actual relationship more than a one night stand, and don't give a crap what anybody thinks about it. You'd be amazed how many good people actually appreciate someone like that. I don't party often, I rarely drink, never get drunk, have never given in to peer pressure and have never done a single drug in my life- despite being a 4 year varsity baseball and football jock, maintaining a 4.3 GPA in the International Baccalaureate Program, and being heavily involved in church leadership. I don't care to mention my Homecoming and Prom King titles either. How's that? :kewl:

Oh.. And you're right, I never have walked up to the hottest chick in 'the joint.' Typically they walk over to me. I don't need game to be the guy I want to be, and I certainly don't need anybody else's approval over an internet forum. I'm not here to make friends. I'm always welcome to it but won't change who I am or what I believe in for it.

That is all.
Damn, so much material to work with...so little time.

1)Tebow...is that you?
2)Vanity, thy name is woman.
3)Dude, don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. Nobody really cares but you and yo momma.
4)Now I'm positive you have no self-confidence as you just laid out your entire life in defense of a message board bully
5)What does a prodigy child such as yourself need with a gun? Couldn't you just use your 4.3 (weighted) GPA to melt a foe's mind?
6)What does your parish think of their savior having to carry a gun?
7)I was prom king as well...twice. But I fucked the prom queens...both of em. One on her trampoline in her backyard after I did a bump off her naked ass, and one in the school parking lot after we smoked a joint in her daddy's Jag. She handed me her panties while we walking to the car.:cool:
8)I can't wait for the regret you will someday feel for wasting the best years of your life, being a saint and all. B/c it's comin. And that stump you call a dick will hate you for it.
9)Multiple choice: "I don't need game" is code for:
A)"I carry ruffies."
B)"I'm a hit at HS dances b/c I have a driver's license"
C)"I am a registered sex offender."
D)"I have a slutty sister and 2 hot cousins."
E)"Being a youth leader at my chuch has it's advantages."​
10) $5 says you are a spoiled, metrosexual, only-child and a momma's boy.
11)Do you look at yourself in the mirror when you masturbate? I would If I were as hot as you.
12)I bet you hear the word "douchebag" a lot. Am I right?
13) How do you fit your head in your truck? Do you have a sunroof?
14)Jesus called, he wants his halo back.
15)What is the square root of the message board?
16)Which stained-glass window are you depicted in at your church?
17)Another $5 says you pop your collar(s).
18)Yet another $5 says you have a gay-ass LiveStrong bracelet on.
19)Do you ever get that not-so-fresh feeling, ma'am?
20)Another $5 says you spend $20 or more on a haircut, about the same at the manicurist.
21)I'll bet you've never done an honest day's work in your glorius life.
22)Why are floriduh's FB player's SAT scores so low? Is FB more important to them than education? Obviously so if a narcissistic momma's boy such as yourself can carry a 4.3. (lol, I bet it's in business, too)
23)Hey, when do you find time to work to pay for school or your truck when being the superhero that you are occupies most of your time? Or, do mom and dad foot the bill while the prodigy child finds himself?
24)Do you tell the trim you magnetically pull that you still live off your folks?
25)How many mirrors do you own? And how many of those are located in your bedroom?
26) I bet you are about 5'-9" tall...tops.
27)Overachieving is a manifestation of low self-esteem and poor self-image. No, really, it is.
28)Do you own a ninja suit and some throwing stars? You could knock me over with a feather if you don't.
29)Which do you trip over more often, your cape or the desperate attempt at self-worth it represents?
30)You are a vulnerable moment away from falling out of the closet after years of striving to keep the door locked. You just haven't come to terms with it yet, sweetness.

·
Registered
644 Posts

Hey now, I'm 5'9" and uhmm... Damn it!! I knew I was short!!!

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
lol Thank you for the laughs!

and nope, I'm not 5'9 Eric

·
Registered
644 Posts
I'm pretty sure there are more important things in life, and it's out of your control anyways :cool:
Oh I know, I have no problem with my height. Besides, with the right shoes on I'm 5'10". :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Oh man hoss, you can't keep adding to it everytime something new comes to you. Eric already used the number 26 ;)

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Oh I know, I have no problem with my height. Besides, with the right shoes on I'm 5'10". :rolleyes:
haha! way to keep a positive outlook I guess.

I just don't see how someone can be at fault for something they have no control over (ie: height)

Oh wait.. I guess that's just giving me an out for any fault someone may happen to find with me.

On third thought- Who am I kidding... we all know I'm perfect :p

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
fucking a girlfriend doesn't count.

Walking up to the hottest chik in the joint and talking her into a blow job right there on the dancefloor or into fucking her in the bed of your truck in the parking lot is how a true playa plays. And you don't even have the self confidence to stand up for yourself or your school here on an anonymous message board, so I know you lack the skill to pull something like that off in person.

Keep lifting. It won't help you any till you get your game down tight.
in 30yrs you may remember this and finally realize just how pathetic a statement it really is. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
353 Posts
I know i'm not to professional model level, but I've had some good looking girlfriends.
youre not?

i seem to remember in the "Post pictures of yourself mudding" thread that you just filled that sucker with pictures of you posing shirtless with your jeans pulled down as far as possible...

but you did take two of them posing from the back of your truck. shirtless...

·
Banned
755 Posts
youre not?

i seem to remember in the "Post pictures of yourself mudding" thread that you just filled that sucker with pictures of you posing shirtless with your jeans pulled down as far as possible...

This is what I rememebr, too. It was a source of inspiration for my last post. And if he's not 5'-9", it's 5'-10".

·
Banned
755 Posts
in 30yrs you may remember this and finally realize just how pathetic a statement it really is. :rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

Chris, go sing a song or go play with your avatar some more and let me have my fun. I don't show up at your performaces and heckle you. Let me work.

And besides that, you don't know me from Adam. All you know about me is what I post here. So, keep that in mind the next time you want to point a moral finger at somebody on a message board.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
I'm glad somebody has a little sense of self respect

youre not?

Jeans down far as possible? Nah. Having a good time? yea. I also remember a few guys accusing me of being gay...as they were talking about me in my underwear. Last I checked it's not illegal to go shirtless anywhere- though after seeing some people around here I wish it was.

:rolleyes:

Chris, go sing a song or go play with your avatar some more and let me have my fun. I don't show up at your performaces and heckle you. Let me work.

And besides that, you don't know me from Adam. All you know about me is what I post here. So, keep that in mind the next time you want to point a moral finger at somebody on a message board.

Nobody needs to point out your flaws, you do a fine job yourself ;) What is that quote from Mathew? First take the beam from your eye so you can see clearly enough to remove the speck from your brother's eye?

O gee, here I go again being a Saint again lol

·
Registered
5,824 Posts

Hey now, I'm 5'9" and uhmm... Damn it!! I knew I was short!!!
hey watch out, im 5'7" :flipoff4: and my girl friend is 5'9" i know im short and im proud:D

·
Registered
680 Posts
9)Multiple choice: "I don't need game" is code for:
A)"I carry ruffies."
B)"I'm a hit at HS dances b/c I have a driver's license"
C)"I am a registered sex offender."
D)"I have a slutty sister and 2 hot cousins."
E)"Being a youth leader at my chuch has it's advantages."​
thanks Hoss for yet another Signature worthy quote!!!

81 - 100 of 116 Posts