TTORA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there Toyota fans, I live 5 minutes from some south White Tank Mountain trails off Watson and Miller roads. If anyone's in the mood to show me a couple of them this Sunday, give me a holler. A few hours of Westside Wheeling might be fun.

·
Registered
42 Posts
How far from Tempe are they? I'm going to butcher jones on Saturday on the eastside if anyones interested.

·
Registered
227 Posts
How far from Goodyear/Avondale?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How far from Goodyear/Avondale?
It's about 5-10 miles (10-15 minutes) west on I-10 from Avondale. I'm not familiar with the trails in the area, although I have heard of some. If nobody wants to be a "guide" I'd be willing to just explore the area a little with fellow newbs.

Any takers and we can set up a time and place.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I wish i could go but i can't. Its awsome out there. How hard are you looking for. There is a big pile of sand that is fun to romp on for a little while but there will be a shit load of quads out there cause its sat. Follow some of the washes , thats always fun, or you could take the roads up into the mountian, talk about a cool view. good luck.

·
Registered
227 Posts
It's about 5-10 miles (10-15 minutes) west on I-10 from Avondale. I'm not familiar with the trails in the area, although I have heard of some. If nobody wants to be a "guide" I'd be willing to just explore the area a little with fellow newbs.

Any takers and we can set up a time and place.
I might be down. Sadly, I only have a stock pre-runner.

·
Registered
327 Posts
i'm down, i'm in the north part of town, white tanks is a good time , also runnig stock taco with a couple of engine mods holla n lets roll!:cool:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So what's the dealio... North side of Watson off I-10 about 9am?

I know there's a lot of new development out there, but we can at least explore the area and run whatever trails we see. I'm thinking 2-3 hours at the most.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I checked it out a few days ago. It's easy access and the new houses aren't impeding anything yet. There's basically one main easy road that goes north into the hills and curves around west about 5 miles all the way to Miller Road.

There's a network of trails leading off the main road that climb hills, traverse washes, and generally make for good times. I was only out there less than an hour, but it was fun. I blew my EFI fuse twice, so something's jacked up. Tons of trash out there though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts