TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been in Cali for a week and I drove out to All Pro to get another good look at the All Pro SAS kit before I commit to cutting up my truck.

I was disapointed to learn that they sold the truck and there was nothing for me to look at.

They told me that the guy that bought the truck lives close to LA and I will be in that area for another day. I was hoping I could get in touch with who ever bought the truck and see if I can speak to him and maybe meet up with him before I head back to Maryland Monday morning.

Anyone know who the guy is that bought it and how to get in touch with him??

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I have been in Cali for a week and I drove out to All Pro to get another good look at the All Pro SAS kit before I commit to cutting up my truck.

I was disapointed to learn that they sold the truck and there was nothing for me to look at.

They told me that the guy that bought the truck lives close to LA and I will be in that area for another day. I was hoping I could get in touch with who ever bought the truck and see if I can speak to him and maybe meet up with him before I head back to Maryland Monday morning.

Anyone know who the guy is that bought it and how to get in touch with him??
He posts on pirate as "edisonsteve" I don't think he posts here. He posted some pictures of it in the Tacoma forum they created over there he is a real nice guy, we've exchanged some PM's about that truck, they practically gave it away.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your help guys.

I tracked him down and he invited me over to check out his truck.

Mission accomplished!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts