TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going north and exited Clay...

Black d-cab, TTORA stickers, custom rear bumper, ARB front.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Might have been Lawrance, he's got a collection of stickers going on. Did the black truck have a bed cap?

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Well then who did I see Yesterday going east on the beltway feeder coming from 288? It was a silver DC like the one at the top of this page?

That was prob Tom. He lives right there at 288 & blwy 8

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Might have been Lawrance, he's got a collection of stickers going on. Did the black truck have a bed cap?

Naw i think it was Cnote. Lawrance usally shoots me a email to see whats up or to crash here when he's in town

·
Premium Member
5,583 Posts
yeah that would have been the mexican. I had those TTORA.COM stickers made a while back

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Going north and exited Clay...

Black d-cab, TTORA stickers, custom rear bumper, ARB front.
It was me. I took the camper off last week, but it's back on now. I saw you after you passed me up. Wasn't sure if it was you because I thought you had an aftermarket rear bumper.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
yeah that would have been the mexican. I had those TTORA.COM stickers made a while back
Damn, there was a mexican driving my truck? Quick, call INS!! :D
Yeah, that sticker was hidden by the toolbox before and by the camper afterwards. Do you have any left? Mine is all funked up.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
It was me. I took the camper off last week, but it's back on now. I saw you after you passed me up. Wasn't sure if it was you because I thought you had an aftermarket rear bumper.
Quit checking out Harley's ass ya Homo:flipoff4:

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Damn, there was a mexican driving my truck? Quick, call INS!! :D
Yeah, that sticker was hidden by the toolbox before and by the camper afterwards.
That's why I didn't recognize your truck. I remember last time I saw it you had a toolbox.

Yea, I was rushing to work so I didn't have time to slow down and say whats up.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
That's why I didn't recognize your truck. I remember last time I saw it you had a toolbox.

Yea, I was rushing to work so I didn't have time to slow down and say whats up.
LOL, I was on my way home FROM work, so I had work stuff on the brain. Otherwise I prob. would have seen you in the mirrors before you passed.

Dang, do you work nights or something or was it an emergency?

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yea, I currently go to school during the day and work in the evenings. I like the work, just wish it was closer. I commute to the North side (BW8 & 45) eveyday. :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts