TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering that it would be cool to meet up in the desert off the 15 to go and do some target shooting. I know a place :rolleyes:, well does anyone else on here go shooting, and would like to join me?

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
your post is creepy bro
Ignore those that don't understand.

Before I lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident, I would go shooting every chance I got.

Thanks for the invite!

It looks like you're a little far from here to actually take you up on it, however.

With today's problems with bullet availability, and the prices, I'm not doing any "just for fun" shooting these days. It's more like a lesson on how to hoard bullets.

I sure hope things return to normal around here, but I have my doubts.

·
Banned
225 Posts
Ignore those that don't understand.

Before I lost all my guns in a tragic boating accident, I would go shooting every chance I got.

Thanks for the invite!

It looks like you're a little far from here to actually take you up on it, however.

With today's problems with bullet availability, and the prices, I'm not doing any "just for fun" shooting these days. It's more like a lesson on how to hoard bullets.

I sure hope things return to normal around here, but I have my doubts.
dont understand? boy i grew up in the south. shooting is a favorite past time sport around these parts. but meeting a stranger to shoot doesnt appeal to me. ill meet ya and have a beer with ya first. i dont mean to offend the OP but with folks being crazy now a days you never know.. hell he could the TTORA killer for all we know :lmao: you go shooting with him and let us know how it goes:rolleyes:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh my, killer? well i could understand. It is true with ammo going down to nothing, i can only afford to shoot my .22. Also i have no intentions on 187 anyone so, please do not think that. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts