TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just wondering who in socal is going to pismo in january?

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I'm looking to go on a run with this group... BUT, I am looking to baja. I dive/ fish. And I am looking to the remote areas between Loreto and La Paz. If you like cactus, call me. Otherwise, I am looking to Laughlin. Will bring along an interested SoCal pal. I want to see my pal launch his flyin' Hawaiian. I am o.k. in sand, and I won't lie. I don't have much rock experience, other than blowing by them at 60. Got fish??? Have a blast in Pismo!!!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rojodiablo said:
I'm looking to go on a run with this group... BUT, I am looking to baja. I dive/ fish. And I am looking to the remote areas between Loreto and La Paz. If you like cactus, call me. Otherwise, I am looking to Laughlin. Will bring along an interested SoCal pal. I want to see my pal launch his flyin' Hawaiian. I am o.k. in sand, and I won't lie. I don't have much rock experience, other than blowing by them at 60. Got fish??? Have a blast in Pismo!!!
i was whinking of going to laughlin but i don't have a place to stay out there so i guess i'll have to wait till next year!

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
I am going up friday night along with Garry Hill from so cal too. My wife wants to Quad there while we are havin' fun. So there will be 2 more from So Cal!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
For any SoCalers planning to hit Pismo, I have a tire that might need SoCal to Pismo TTORA Express service. There's a sixer in it!

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
elgecko said:
For any SoCalers planning to hit Pismo, I have a tire that might need SoCal to Pismo TTORA Express service. There's a sixer in it!
i'll be going up if my room mates decide to pay their rent this month. it's a little out of my way, but if you cant find anyone else i try to pick up that tire

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
I was thinking about going up early Saturday morning and get there before the drunks wake up. Anyone in So cal leaving Sat morn? I'd be leaving from Ventura at probably 6am if I go. Or I'm open to suggestions about time if others are going to caravan

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
We are leaving Vista Friday night and finding camp that night so we are there for the start of the runs. Are there trails that we are taking, or are we just screwing around in the sand and crud?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts