TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Myself, Steven and his buddy are meeting around 7:30am friday morning at the publix out in Oak leaf near Branan Field Road to head down for the pre-run and get set up. :camping: Anyone else heading down from JAX that wants to convoy is more than welcome. Just let us know. We can even meet a little later down in the Fleming Island not Amelia (oops) :eek: area or wherever. Just let us know ahead of time. See you guys down there!!! :driving:

Bryan

·
Registered
103 Posts
Ill probably leave around 2 or so. Which way are yall going to go down there? See everyone there.
Matt

·
Registered
509 Posts
Bryan I'm not going to be able to make it... new work schedule... but I have secured the $$$ for that 89 SAS... just waiting on more pics... WOO HOO!!! Who wants to ride to NC???

Mike

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mikeyk280 said:
Bryan I'm not going to be able to make it... new work schedule... but I have secured the $$$ for that 89 SAS... just waiting on more pics... WOO HOO!!! Who wants to ride to NC???

Mike
You cant come at all?!? WTF!!!! :mad: Stupid work! Tell them you have had this trip planned for months now and they can take a hike!!! Thats sweet on the rig. Let me know when you are gonna go and I will try to come also. Take care of your girl! And try to make it at least for a day or evening if you can! Later man!

Bryan

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
johnroberts0 said:
:mad: :soapbox: Sorry Guys I will not be able to make it to the run I have to go to a funreal
Hey John, Is everything ok? I think you called me a few times but my phone broke so I didnt get any messages until yesterday!!! Got a new phone now so give me a call and we will catch up man. Well be missing ya! Take care.

Bryan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts