·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone yes? no?

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
It looks like Toyota may finally build an honest to goodness full size pickup. In fact it's about the only thing there are doing lately that I like. Now if they would only return the Tacoma to a compact PU and make the FJC a real off road vehicle, they would be set.

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
X2

·
Registered
291 Posts
taco4life said:
anyone yes? no?
why the hell is this in late tacoma 4x4 tech??????????????????????????

·
Registered
273 Posts
I like the new tundra but I dont need a full sized truck.

A diesel option would not hurt either. If they released a diesel option I would trade my truck in for sure.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
why don't u stop criticzing and answer the question?

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
taco4life said:
k, foo.

I anser ur qwestin. I tinks u nos wuts up wit dat truk. Is off da hizzy.

Honestly, why not ask a more vague question in the tech folder? Something like this: Do you like carmel apples?

So until you answer, stop kriticisin n anser da qwestin.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
why don't u just answer yes or no?

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Bear in mind that you're very new here. Don't get yourself off on the wrong foot right away or someone is liable to chop yer friggin legs off.

·
Registered
397 Posts
if and when the tundra comes in a diesel i'll be trading the truck in without thinking twice!!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
taco4life said:
why don't u just answer yes or no? mutha fucka

I did answer...

Sisyphus said:
k, foo.

I anser ur qwestin. I tinks u nos wuts up wit dat truk. Is off da hizzy.
But you never answered mine... Do you like carmel apples? Its just as relative to late model tech as the question you originally posted. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
639 Posts
taco4life said:
You know what they say, if you can't handle the heat........

·
Registered
517 Posts
:doh: :xofftopic

i think the new tundras are real nice, very good power, towing, etc. i wouldnt trade my tacoma for one but if i had the extra cash i would with out a doubt get one in a heartbeat and take some of the towing duties away from my tacoma

·
Registered
150 Posts
In my opinion its disgustingly ugly but love the power numbers. I think they need to extend the front end a little or somethin it looks like a stub nose.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I was wondering if I was the only one that thinks the Tundra frontend is a little short compared to other fullsize trucks. I think they are on the right foot, but i just looks like a great big T100.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Dick Foster said:
It looks like Toyota may finally build an honest to goodness full size pickup. In fact it's about the only thing there are doing lately that I like. Now if they would only return the Tacoma to a compact PU and make the FJC a real off road vehicle, they would be set.

agreed. I have been pretty un impressed with the FJ

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
this is how common sense works.

read the title of the folder, for instance this is the tacoma folder....we also have a tundra folder which would probably alittle more appropriate.. then you could think maybe alittle further in depth( its a stretch i know) and read the sub titles, for instance(again) this is a tech section, which should include like.....i dont know, tech questions and discussion. and then maybe take it to the 3rd step or somthing and make a decision to like put it in the off topic folder. try and retain this in you brain next time before you do this. you can thank me later for the warm ttora welcome.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thank you for the hint bro... but im thinkin u need a little with your scratched silver truck

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
why don't people keep their stupid little comments to themselves on this site? im sorry if i was a little harsh earlier but come on... we're all decent people here if we can afford to do stuff like this to our trucks

1 - 20 of 75 Posts