TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
i havent been on in months since i dont wheel my yota anymore. its a shame.

·
Registered
589 Posts
his bumper went to good use well sorta ive use it a few times to shove cars going to the scrap yard onto the trailer

·
Registered
587 Posts
I lurk and occasionally post over here. I didn't realize TW has an Oregon chapter Ill have to check it out.

·
Registered
678 Posts
I still sign in, but haven't had anytime to do anything with my truck for the last 6-12 months. I'll be coming out more, as soon as this term is over!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Havent been on here since dinosaurs showed me how to use a computer. Still buildin yotas though and a 65 gmc shortwide thing.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Lol wtf Cody! It's been awhile man hope all is well..I assume you're in your late teens now?
What you smokin joe. Havent been in my late teens for almost 3 years. Haha

·
Registered
713 Posts
But i have been pretty good. Just workin and tryin to balance two projects. Anyone still talk to bohdi or derek?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What you smokin joe. Havent been in my late teens for almost 3 years. Haha
Lol serious? Damn! When I first met you I was 21 and I could have sworn you were like....10! Lol playin but I remember you were in your early teens.

But i have been pretty good. Just workin and tryin to balance two projects. Anyone still talk to bohdi or derek?
Right on man. What do you do for work? I haven't seen or talked to Bohdi since December of 07 when I came home before I deployed. Him and Eric(RIP) went wheeling with me up at Browns. There is a member on here that knows him and he is still active when it comes to 4wheeling..he no longer has his PU.

Derek as in RevengeFab? Uhhh...that guy disappeared dude. Pretty sure he still does some local fab works but haven't seen him on the forums since summer of last year. Guy still owes me $745 :eek: Not sure if you heard what happen or not..

You still in Roseburg?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
About this Discussion
37 Replies
16 Participants
bigtoysr5
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing