TTORA Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
I work for a logging outfit here in roseburg. Nothin like livin the dream ay. I havent been wheelin since last winter gotta quit fuckin with the street pick up and finish the wheeler!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I see you're living the high life man haha street trucks as in big blocks street queens? It's cool..my new taco is pretty much a street queen also. If I'm lucky I'll go wheeling maybe twice a year :eek: Did you do the whole college thing or...?

Bohdi has a 4runner now..it's pretty bad ass. I haven't talked to him yet but ocdropzone (rob) keeps in touch with him. I'll try to find you the link to his build.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Noo no no. Ive got a 79 yota wih some things on 38's. And a 65 gmc short wide two wheel, thats lowered and stuff for cruisin;) and no to college, i picked the hard line.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
38's?? PPFFTT! That's tiny!! Lol I'm contemplating on going back to do the whole college thing again. It'll all be paid for :) Making your way up to the north anytime soon? I want to kind of run to Cottage Grove to do that Mine trail we did back in 06 but I don't know the trails :eek:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Still gotta get my shit finished, id like to go up there again though

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Yeah I read that some others had jumped ship to more active forums. Which one(s) are you/they using?
I can't speak for others but I slowly crept over to Tacomaworld. I wasn't even aware of that forum until summer of last year. I was following the so-cal TTORA chapter for a bit since I was down there until I moved back to Oregon and went over to TW.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Well, I need a tailgate for a '95.5-'04 and some tail lights '00 and earlier I believe (didn't they change the wiring on the '01-'04?).

·
Registered
434 Posts
I hademt been on here for so long because I was a little more interested in crawling more than others with O.e. type machines.. Now I'm building a super pooper runner... so I'm moreninterested in the finer things in life a rig I can drive and wheel.. A new build post might be in the future.......

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
About this Discussion
37 Replies
16 Participants
bigtoysr5
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing