TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who needs a slow guy? I think he needs a new home so I'm putting him up for adoption.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
I was wondering where to get one last week when I passed by the soup kitchen and saw three of em. Can't bring myself to swipe one from there though and I haven't put much effort into seaching for one.

So yeah, I'd take care of him; he can help build my duals and drink beer. Wait, I don't need help with that last one.

>>Dan

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm thinking about putting him someplace and making it a game... Come rob my slow guy. After all we have traditions to uphold here

·
Registered
734 Posts
I was wondering where to get one last week when I passed by the soup kitchen and saw three of em. Can't bring myself to swipe one from there though and I haven't put much effort into seaching for one.

So yeah, I'd take care of him; he can help build my duals and drink beer. Wait, I don't need help with that last one.

>>Dan
I saw a whole box full of slow guys for sale at the Ft. Carson PX the other day.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
This is a slow guy!
[/IMG]
He almost always rides in the back of Russ's truck when we wheel!

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
dang... beat me to the same pic!

Last year we ran across a few Toys who had bungee nets over the beds with stuffed spiders (like BIG 2 or 3 foot spiders) tied to them. Looked funny bouncing along the trail.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok so we will make a game of it. Maybe we do it at the lady's run. Dudes can scope the slow guys and the girls can wheel. Lol

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
I'm thinking about putting him someplace and making it a game... Come rob my slow guy. After all we have traditions to uphold here
Dont tempt me!!! hahaha i'd even get into your garage to swipe him! Or id just move him inside your house, leave him chillin on the couch or something. You'd come downstairs the next morning and :eek: WTF haha

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nate do you remember when we got the first ones? Had him in the garage and my dad came to work on the house and moved him to my room while inwas camping. I was like uhhh WTF?

Any good ideas. I'm thinking take him on the lady's run, I will go up early and hide him and it's hide and go seak

1 - 16 of 16 Posts