713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, who wants em? Represent OTTORA!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SashimiTaco said:
ahhh.... where are they, what did they end up looking like, how much....
Sent the copy in today to print them off, I am just gonna charge what I have to pay to make them. Look like this

Should be 6X9.
EDIT: But without the black background probably. I am also looking into T-shirts :cool:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SashimiTaco said:
ok.... I'll take one. I'm not sure the black lettering will make them very easy to read on a back tinted window but hopefully the outline is bright enough to make them stand out.
Yeah, I'll let you guys know when there done.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ill take one.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ocdropzone said:
Paypal? Hopefully I will get off frigging night shift weekends so I can go wheel with some of you guys one of these days..
Hey guys, the guy that did mine didn't do very good. Eric has some nicer ones in the cafepress thread in comments and suggestions.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SashimiTaco said:
I ordered 6 from cafepress so I'll have extras. I ordered a week ago and have not received them yet.
Dibs on one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys just letting you know in the future that I run a decal business on the side....cheap, FAST turn around and I am right in beaverton :) I can do just about anything including multi-color decals...window banners, etc. let me know if you need anything in the future!

-Matt

·
Registered
250 Posts
Speaking of stickers. I need to get 3 of them. I hope there are still some stashed somewhere.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
11 Participants
mile9SoCounty
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing