TTORA Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
After this weekend (WFTW) I will be happy to research the fields in longmont and frederick. There are a couple and they are only about 3 miles off of 1-25... (Oh and Jer I fixed the title to say softball, since that is what you said in your original post) ;)

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Garden acres in longmont has been free to the public in the past. Take a look in to that. Im sure it would be fine if we didnt get in the way of the regular events

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Garden acres in longmont has been free to the public in the past. Take a look in to that. Im sure it would be fine if we didnt get in the way of the regular events
Dude that sounds like a retirement home, not a baseball field. Then again with all our old farts it might be appropriate!

·
20,355 Posts
there are several feilds in Fort collins that we could use as long as there is not leauge play at the time.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Id be down to play... i fail at softball though, can never catch the damn things.

It would be fun to play with a kiddy league baseball/t-ball though (the soft squishy ones) just for shits and giggles.

However, i would NOT drive to foco to do so on a weekday night. Off work at five, sit in traffic for 2.5-3 hours (for whats usually a 50 minute drive), play for 30 minutes before its dark and drive an hour home.... yeeeaaaaaaa not happenin. Maybe sundays?

·
Registered
264 Posts
FoCo is a bit far for me to travel, though kinda seems I'm the one farthest south aside from our springs buddies

·
Registered
828 Posts
Me and a few buddies have wanted to get into a league. I would be 100% in, it would depend on where it was though.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts