TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whattup peeps? How come we are so farking dead over here huh? I mean everone is post whoring on everyone elses board but noooo we had to let the *and uh* thread die. I'll have none of it.

What's our state up to anyways?

·
Registered
249 Posts
umm...you can't have a fire anywhere in this state unless you go hide in some distant valley and keep it below the pit. Camping is the shit when i get to have a good fire but even getting one to cook mashmellows on is hard. WE NEED RAIN.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LMAO. No way! Ok here. As Dry as possible:

Hi Colorado,

How has everyone been? I miss you guys. Why don;t we post whore together anymore?

Love, Molly

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did. Where? The only camping i know about is Medano pass, not this weekend but the next. I gott a try and get out of a baby shower I am supposedly hosting in order to go!

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'd love to DriftinCO but I am in CA right now and when I get back on the 20? I leave to go up to Meeker until the 25. The next weekend that I am back is June 30-July2. If you can run then I'd be good to go.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Lysmachia said:
Whattup peeps? How come we are so farking dead over here huh? I mean everone is post whoring on everyone elses board but noooo we had to let the *and uh* thread die. I'll have none of it.

lets go somewhere.... i might go run something with guapo this weekend and do some camping and :xbeer2: like i love to do

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
lets see whats up, well still havent found the runner, lookin at buyin a new rig, keep your fingers crossed that'll be by the end of this upcoming week. aside from that, work and plenty of it, and its too fawking hot outside already. we need some damn rain!!!!!

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
17Taco95 said:
umm...you can't have a fire anywhere in this state unless you go hide in some distant valley and keep it below the pit. Camping is the shit when i get to have a good fire but even getting one to cook mashmellows on is hard. WE NEED RAIN.
Mols and Campfired is not a good mix... word of advise from someone who REALLY knows :p

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Lysmachia said:

and I am not responsible for that... I've re-opened the "and a" thread multiple times now and well... I am always the last one to post on it... :cool:

I give up... I'm moving

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Can we discuss camping and wheeling? LOL

How 'bout this discussion? :jack:

·
Registered
739 Posts
well i'm going wheeling and camping this weekend,where are all you street queens going? Hooters? Cherry Creek? Down to Toyota to trade your rig in for a Prius maybe?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts