TTORA Forum banner

Keep the layout and wait for CSS fixes? or ditch it?

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
7,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, who's attached to the color scheme, banner and menu's up top of our local chapter board?

There's an option to fix the problems with our CSS file that involves just using the layout of the national board. We would still have our individual sections and stuff, just not the pretty colors/pictures and links up at the top of the page

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
I like the colors more then the main boards... I like dark colors tho. I say fix it tho.

·
20,355 Posts
I would hate to havee the color scheme change, and personnaly have yet to run into the errors others have. That said fix it if you want to spend the time. I personally jbust have no clue on that stuff.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
FWIW, I never have any errors here (chrome).

I don't care about the colors either way and I never even noticed the links at the top :D

·
7,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, the errors I was talking about is when you click on a users name and get the drop down to send pm, etc... It's flakey. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

Same with the "thread tools" and several other menus. I'm surprised the ekj hasn't posted up yet. His many complaints about the thread tools is what sparked this effort.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Like the colors and stuff but would prefer the fixes. The pm thing is annoying, and my search function in this chapter has never worked, only on the nat board.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
We need a Partridge Family bus background and rainbow colored boxes. Font should be some lost African tribe language.

Yep that should do it. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts