TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're ready to piece together a production rear 3-link kit for a 95-04' taco and need a local donor truck. Labor will be free of charge. A local guy might be best so that we can tweak it more easily. We would also prefer a truck with 33-35" tires and no rear modifications ie.. frame plating, shock relocation, spare tire removal (this one is still up in the air), etc... let me or one of the guys at the shop know if your interested! -Jeff

the 4link kit will follow a few months after.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Let me know on the 4-link - :D

We're ready to piece together a production rear 3-link kit for a 95-04' taco and need a local donor truck. Labor will be free of charge. A local guy might be best so that we can tweak it more easily. We would also prefer a truck with 33-35" tires and no rear modifications ie.. frame plating, shock relocation, spare tire removal (this one is still up in the air), etc... let me or one of the guys at the shop know if your interested! -Jeff

the 4link kit will follow a few months after.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
7 Participants
AZrockbum
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing