TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
For now I have some alpine type-s 5x7's, alpine type-s 10" sub and an alpine 400W amp. I'll post pics when I get my new system in...2 Kicker Solobaric L7 subs powered by a 1500W amp and kicker 5x7's

·
Registered
779 Posts
I have to 8's that hit harder than any set of 12's I have ever heard... fit into custom box in back seat and still have room for the two midgets in the back still not wrapped box is just wood.. ghetto I know pics and specs soon! my alternator hates me..?

-Alex..

·
Registered
419 Posts
im still deciding if i want to get one or not. i know tacotunes have adapters to make installation a million times faster.

·
Registered
779 Posts
in a way, a cb does count ..hell, mine is hooked up through the same amp as my subs... :doh: (for now)

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
noramlly when i meantion subs i get bashed.wtf

·
Registered
779 Posts
it's all in how you say it?... but I can feel it coming.I bet Dick will be the first to bash este thread.. btw assholes, go on over to custom tacos... this isn't your place for subwoofers and loud shit! ha :p :lmao:

-ALex

·
Registered
32 Posts
*Alpine deck
*4gb ipod nano in glovebox
*4 6in kicker door speakers (extended cab 06) powered by 350x4 kicker amp
*10in Solo-Baric L7 powered by 750x1 kicker amp

·
Registered
41 Posts
i just finished this and it should be going it this week. Also going in is my Alpine 9833, some JL components and and Alpine mono sub amp.

·
Registered
779 Posts
wtf is that..? where are you installing it..? and have a pic from the side...?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ok, here are some better pictures. This is the front.

Here is the side.

and here is where it goes. Notice the notch in the back to fit around the beam in the back wall of the cab. It fits perfectly in that spot and gives about .75 of an inch clearance for the sub behind the seat.

·
Registered
28 Posts
snowed inn said:
well post em up
2 12" Crossfire P1's
I have a few, an old sterio radio with a broke antenna out in the pole barn, some system in the house, and a 6-CD Whatchamacolit brand system that came in the truck that sounds great.

·
Registered
398 Posts
thats a double cab truck right behind the rear seats

·
Registered
779 Posts
i'm an idiot.. edit post.. thanks Sid..

-Alex

·
Registered
352 Posts
I have a NEW in box 12" Alpine Type R with a 3 month old JL Audio 300/2 amp and have not installed either one (just collecting dust in my garage) because I am still saving all my money for lift, lockers and sliders... just seems more of a necessity then the BOOOOM!!!

All I really need is a ported box and some RCA cables and I would be in business, but that is another $100 that could go towards sliders ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
A-GUEST Thank you. And yes i did the work.

94runner Yes thats behind the seat in a double cab.

To get the proper volume and get the speaker fit i had to take the back panel of the seat off. But i never go back there so its not a big deal. It fits so well that you cant fold the seat down and if i want to get it out of there i will probably have to take the seat out. haha

1 - 20 of 26 Posts