TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joined in 2006 used to be active but I'm not seeing much on here these days? Just tore apart the crawler now I'm building a 1990 runner daily driver wheelin nonsense ride... Who's still on here?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Joined in 2006 used to be active but I'm not seeing much on here these days? Just tore apart the crawler now I'm building a 1990 runner daily driver wheelin nonsense ride... Who's still on here?
Yo Chad! I'm still here!! Though everyone is gone I still lurk around TTORA :p

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice joe what are you wheelin these days.? I smashed and cracked up the old 85 so I'm building a more moderate 1990 runner dd bs rig... Pretty sad really.. I'll miss the 42" irocks...

·
Registered
645 Posts
Nice joe what are you wheelin these days.? I smashed and cracked up the old 85 so I'm building a more moderate 1990 runner dd bs rig... Pretty sad really.. I'll miss the 42" irocks...
How did you smash your old truck? While wheeling or...? That sucks man, glad to see you've got another vehicle.

I no longer have my old tan taco. It got totaled while I was deployed to Iraq back in 2008 by my daughters mom. I now roll in a 2005 Tacoma..Double Cab of course and TRD Off Road package. I haven't done much to it..just suspension upgrade, sliders and front tube bumper.

Last TSF run I did on July 8th with the gitout crew..had 2 Warn Winch representative give a winch class and then run with us. They're pretty active forum man..you might want to check them out when ever you want to do a run.

·
Registered
645 Posts
How did you smash your old truck? While wheeling or...? That sucks man, glad to see you've got another vehicle.

I no longer have my old tan taco. It got totaled while I was deployed to Iraq back in 2008 by my daughters mom. I now roll in a 2005 Tacoma..Double Cab of course and TRD Off Road package. I haven't done much to it..just suspension upgrade, sliders and front tube bumper.

Last TSF run I did on July 8th with the gitout crew..had 2 Warn Winch representative give a winch class and then run with us. They're pretty active forum man..you might want to check them out when ever you want to do a run.

Wow, such a small picture..

·
Registered
645 Posts

Wow, such a small picture..
Fixed

This is what I mall crawl with now Chad

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hello, where is everyone? I thought TTORA had a lot of activity going on in the Oregon section.
Yo bro, not as much anymore.

Honestly i'd say get a tacomaworld account. You can have both ;)

·
Registered
645 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Lol Jonnie, that's Zach trolling this forum.
Lol guess he's getting bored on TW.... i think i was on TTORA long before TW...back when i wanted a DB lift and everyone on here game me hell for it hahaha all they ever said was :saw: my truck up!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts