TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd start a thread for us to talk about guns. I'm working on a AR build right now. what are you guys up to?

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just got done with this.

[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking for a aimpoint for it right now.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Just got an old mossberg 600at with a 28" and 18.5" barrels.

Need to use it soon

Trying to find a cz-75 compact when tax returns come

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got an old mossberg 600at with a 28" and 18.5" barrels.

Need to use it soon

Trying to find a cz-75 compact when tax returns come
Nice!

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Traded truck parts for a PT92; want to get a nice Remington 870 or Winchester 1300. Rifles are nice too but I have no practical use for them; I hunt fish.

They're always in the water. :D

·
Registered
785 Posts
the wife and i have a few guns. she has two .380's and a .38, and i have two 40's and a 357. we also have a few "evil" rifles, a shotgun each, and some plinker rifles as well. shooting is much more fun in colorado when you can wheel into the mountains and shoot all day.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Doesn't wheeling and guns go together? I bought a few trucks and own a few guns. No rifles however. Never really got into those. Shotguns and handguns for me.
Ya they do!

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Traded truck parts for a PT92; want to get a nice Remington 870 or Winchester 1300. Rifles are nice too but I have no practical use for them; I hunt fish.

They're always in the water. :D
love my 1300. 870s are nice too but the 1300 is about a pound lighter. kinda nice when youre walking with it a ways.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
love my 1300. 870s are nice too but the 1300 is about a pound lighter. kinda nice when youre walking with it a ways.
Never held a 1300. I have a 870 and like it quit a bit.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I just have an "evil" Remington 700 in 308 that i use for hunting and fun...shes a tack driver and my FNP-45. I want to get a shotgun soon but we'll see, id rather spend my money on my truck :D

·
Registered
523 Posts
Love my new howa m1500 .308 w/ 20 inch flutted heavy barrel, but ya it does get heavy carrying while hunting

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lets see some photos guys:D

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lost all of mine in a card game. I don't remember the friend of a friend of a friend that invited that guy.
Lol!!!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Into them? yes. But yeah, I think I sold all of mine....:rolleyes: jay you're lucky to have gotten your build done. Parts are pretty hard to come by right now, as I'm sure you know.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
just got done with this.

[/IMG]
That a polymer lower?

I was able to pick up one of the Umbrella Corp lowers Saturday evening an am gathering parts for a build.

Parts are out there, just have to wade through a ton of bullshit to find them.

1 - 20 of 150 Posts
About this Discussion
149 Replies
28 Participants
kalmah
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing