TTORA Forum banner

101 - 120 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
No one would happen to have any lines on new BCG's being in-stock anywhere, internet or locally in CO, would they?

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
I have seen that one! Lol!

Tapatalk

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hey i was wondering if there was anyone in the denver (Lodo) or boulder area or in between with an AR-15 rifle that would let me test cycle my new BCG in their gun. I just got a new BCG in the mail last week and when i was running the BCG in my rifle it seems to have excessive resistance when dry cycling, or is that normal? i haven't taken it to the range yet but it looks as though the gas key is a bit on the wide side, that or my upper is a bit on the narrow side. I've been talking with the guy i got it from and hes doing some research into it but i just want to be sure its the BCG that is the problem and not my upper receiver. Thanks for any help.

P.S. yes i did lube the bcg and upper.....

·
Registered
556 Posts
I LOVE my beretta! The px4 storm sub compact is such a great gun. As Dan and I are going to get our concealed carry permits this will do great!

·
Registered
821 Posts
ahhh. What's nice about it? I like my local because you can do shoot and move type stuff.

·
Registered
556 Posts
The Ft.Carson range doesn't do that, but it's nice and clean and safe!

·
Registered
946 Posts
Hey i was wondering if there was anyone in the denver (Lodo) or boulder area or in between with an AR-15 rifle that would let me test cycle my new BCG in their gun. I just got a new BCG in the mail last week and when i was running the BCG in my rifle it seems to have excessive resistance when dry cycling, or is that normal? i haven't taken it to the range yet but it looks as though the gas key is a bit on the wide side, that or my upper is a bit on the narrow side. I've been talking with the guy i got it from and hes doing some research into it but i just want to be sure its the BCG that is the problem and not my upper receiver. Thanks for any help.

P.S. yes i did lube the bcg and upper.....
Pull the upper off the lower and then remove the charging handle. Slide the carrier back into the the receiver. See if there is a gap on each side of the key. There should be a small gap that allows side to side wobble. The other place that could be the cam pin, or the inside track of the charging handle could be dragging on the key port too, but not likely.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Took my AR out this weekend for her maiden voyage and man she is smooth like butter! FNP 45 did great as usual, i met a guy and the range breaking in his remington 1911 which he bought instead of the FNP 45 so we traded guns for a clip or two and while i can say the 1911 is a nice gun it definitely does not beat my FNP-45 but i will never be able to conceal my FNP 45 so i may have to get a 1911! now i need to go out and find some more ammo!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #118

·
Registered
180 Posts
while i can say the 1911 is a nice gun it definitely does not beat my FNP-45
Maybe you should try a Kimber, Wilson, or Night Hawk before you say that.

101 - 120 of 150 Posts
About this Discussion
149 Replies
28 Participants
kalmah
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing