·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
Lol nice! Rage!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Shot Orange Crusher's shotgun today, 12 gauge with a pistol grip. It was really nice!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
Nice rig Buddy!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
This is how my 870 is setup.
Nice, J! I just got a brand-new never-fired 870 Magnum in matte with wood furniture..inherited it actually, along with a giant grocery bag full of mixed rifled slugs and buckshot (score!!!). I'm thinking about making this gun a little more tactical...a little more compact, if ya read me...this thing must have the longest barrel they make. My other 870 has a similar flashlight setup to yours, and ghost rings, synthetic stocks. I dunno, maybe I'll leave this one alone for a duck/skeet gun.

Also inherited a nice '94 Winchester (also my second) mfrd about 1980. Beautiful piece. It was my grandpa's. My dad color-case hardened the action about 15 years ago. It's a mantle piece, for sure:)

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
An 870 is top choice for me; close second is a Beretta M4 gas-action. Have shot both, love both, but the M4 is so much more $$$...

·
Registered
785 Posts
i have a mossberg 500 "tactical" next to the bed for protections, as well as a small armory located elsewhere in the house, "just in case" ha ha

·
Registered
25 Posts
Got this awhile back, probably one of my favorite guns of all time. It's a M1A SOCOM 16 with a Sage EBR Chassis. I switched out the optics with an EOTech fairly recently since I couldn't get the reflex to zero at all.

141 - 150 of 150 Posts
About this Discussion
149 Replies
28 Participants
kalmah
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing