TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:newbie: question:

So, who's leg does a guy have to hump around here to get an extended cab 4-banger 5-speed taco :xrocker:

p.s. Molls, I must be invincible against the cottora shredder! no way should bedntheback still be allowed on here, he used to smoke weed on the trail :eek:

:xsmokin1:

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
LMAO.... I think we never reported it to national folks (We meaning Brian) Maybe you got banned on YotaTech. Yeajh that's gotta be what it was :neener: Any way who cares, fucking awesome you are back yo! What's going on with your big wheel ride?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i actually just picked up another dodge diesel. My 98 had the front 60 housing break! The housing itself at 30mph across washboard. yikes! so it crumpled all the front susp. and steering (I just put all new steering on it not 200 miles before the bang:( So long story short, i told the insurance company i hit a rock in the middle of the road, they totaled that dodge and I used the cash for the down payment on an '04. 4 doors now, woop!

Lauren's van threw ANOTHER rod yesterday (3rd time in 3 years), and I FINALLY talked her into getting a taco instead, hoooray!

Might have to wait till after i get back from Utah, leaving tomorrow till monday. But i did test drive a sweet 01 trd, 5 speed v6... just cant decide if i want the 3.4.

Its got 150k on it, great shape... they are asking 10.5k. Par for the course you think?

and when i say great shape, i don't mean like tippy ;) hehe

·
Registered
494 Posts
:newbie: question:

So, who's leg does a guy have to hump around here to get an extended cab 4-banger 5-speed taco :xrocker:

p.s. Molls, I must be invincible against the cottora shredder! no way should bedntheback still be allowed on here, he used to smoke weed on the trail :eek:

:xsmokin1:
:eek:smoke weed on the trail?? OMG SOMEONE CALL THE RANGERS!!!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Dude Bri, GET the 3.4 NOT the 3.0!!!!

Also you know Darrick has a Taco now right? Hmmm I feel a weekend of snow and hanging out coming on for us (Sometime after Jan 6th when my folks leave. Darrick even said he's suck it up and go).

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fuck yeah he will suck it up!

no, im not looking for another 3.slow. I really want the 2.7l 4 popper. But all i can really find in colorado is the 3.4.

only reason is the greenhouse emissions are just so much less on the 4 popper, even though it only gets 1-2 mpg better.

yes i've seen d's taco, and YES this winter will be fun :) MAN it will be nice to have a yota again.

speaking of toyotas, and tacos, and such, when the fuck did Cottora change to "toyota territory" not "tacoma territory."?

who's lame idea was that, whoever it was must drive a runner or something ;)

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Bite my runner loving (well hating) ass Parthum! Both Troy and I tell anyone who asks... Get a TACO or a 1st gen Runner. Stay the hell away from 2nd gen 3.slow POS's like the crap we have!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so everyone can stop looking around for me... (like you were)

bought a 2001 ext. cab trd 5-speed. 150k on it, clean as a whistle.

I picked it up for $9,300....

EXACTLY like darrick's... but mine has a clutch pedal :)

I dont know... KBB only had it at 8,300!!?? I really think that KBB is way far off on the values on these... NADA was around 12k. anybody else KBB their taco? did you think it was on par with the market value? word!

looking forward to wheeling with ya again :D

woopwoop!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
So is it balck with a camper shell? Cuz then you'd be like Darrick. But the clutchpedal is cooler.

If ya need work done come up to the H.O.W. North (House Of Wrenching) that's Me and Troy's place at Longmont exit (HWY 119) and I-25. We have a welder chop saw, and access to a plasdma cutter. We're gonna weld D's sliders on when he gets them.

Double w00t!

And for the record all this WAS bed-less in the back's old rig. :D

And Lauren and Julie driving Tippy on Carnage. Too funny!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice pic of my truggy on guardian.... im going to have to come hang out and burn copies of some of your pictures... tippy off the side in steamboat too :)

isn't that your li'l sis? she's cute... her and lauren should hang out more :xpimp:

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Nice pickup, i bet the seller was basing the value off of KBB.

Nada is what vehicles are actually selling for in the area, and is updated twice annually (usually). KBB is just a joke IMO.

Welcome back!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nada is what vehicles are actually selling for in the area, and is updated twice annually (usually). KBB is just a joke IMO.
well it seems like KBB has been spot on for other vehicles that I have bought. the thing I like about KBB is that it takes into account the condition of the vehicle, which is a huge part of the value.

but honestly, i played around with KBB for tacomas, different years and compared them to selling prices in colorado, and none of the KBB values were even close to what people were asking for their toyotas. I think KBB has a glitch when it comes to tacomas, considering the turn over rate on a tacoma when it is for sale. they sure hold their value!

and molls, it is black, but no topper......yet. Lauren needs one, and wants carpet and that jazz back there, so one night when D is out of town or something we can go over and make his topper OUR topper... if ya know what i mean ;)

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Well it's true aint it?

LOL Parthum we will need to catch up though!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts