TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cause I think I might be in the running! :D dug in a drawer and found this today...

Top right is a note to me signed to me from Ivan Stewart. Takeover 2001! Take note I was about ten years old at the time.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
I think darrick (can't think of his screen name now but it used to be tonkatoy) or nicole (blown4runner now), cchark even have ya beat :p cool shirt none the less! I wish we could get a toyota takeover together in moab but they always skip right past us and do it out east all the time now.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
darrick would be the closest bet.... meisner hasn't been around in a long time. though andrew ( firemantaco) is up there as well...

·
Registered
448 Posts
Is Layton (Mybluetaco) still around? He's been in longer than me. So has Doug from Toytec. But yeah, I remember when Darrick and CCHark were noobs. lol

In fact, I remember meeting up with Darrick randomly on a trail outside of Nederland on the 4th of july probably in 2001 or 2002ish. I think that's when we recruited him to the club.

And hey! I'm not old, I'm aged! And when I joined I was the baby of the club at 18 years old. Damn, maybe I am old now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts