TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going through some of the pics on my computer, and I ran across this one:

This is such a sick truck, but this is about all I have of it. Anyone else know who it is, and what is done to the truck?

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
Its Ted

·
Ban Count: 12
1,815 Posts

This is such a sick truck, but this is about all I have of it. Anyone else know who it is, and what is done to the truck?
Post it on the Colorado Board. It's one of them I think.

·
Eats Own Boogers
1,489 Posts
I think that's Darrick's truck of the Colorado chapter. I think the truck is R.I.P. He was pretty damn rough on it....

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
now i know how my truck would look with swampers....same color and everything.

don't you love reg cabs?:D

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
What nobody plays "thats Ted" game anymore.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I think that's Darrick's truck of the Colorado chapter. I think the truck is R.I.P. He was pretty damn rough on it....
Yup, thats his. Dont know what happened to him. Haven't seen him in almost a year. He went alot of places still on IFS that SAS guys had troubles with. Dont know all the specifics on the rig though.

·
Eats Own Boogers
1,489 Posts
I think he went broke buying new CV axles. I think that he still goes on runs, but Molly lets him drive Tippy Bitch. I don't know what his vehicular situation is though.

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
yeah

·
Registered
422 Posts

The focus and cropping of the pic and the antenna makes this truck look like a radio control kid’s toy.

In fact….

1 - 14 of 14 Posts