TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was thinking about a 14bolt? was also thinking about possibly using the rear waggy 44? anyways any help would be appreciated guys thanks

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tire size etc.

im planning on running 37X12.50 On 15x10's and a front dana 44 waggy the only reason i have to change the rear is theres cracks all over it from running lift blocks i think

·
Registered
415 Posts
weld them up!

Whats your front lug pattern? If its 6 then keep the stock rear end.

The stock rear is as strong as a 44

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
right on bro sounds good i think ill buy yours how much do u want again? and is there anyway i can get it sooner cuz i need to go get my truck inspected at the dmv to get my salvage title anyways hit me up bro

·
Registered
741 Posts
Qckslvrpst said:
right on bro sounds good i think ill buy yours how much do u want again? and is there anyway i can get it sooner cuz i need to go get my truck inspected at the dmv to get my salvage title anyways hit me up bro
Heres my situation, i am here in berkeley now, and i don't have my truck, but i plan on going home for spring break and getting my truck. During spring break i will be able to get my truck and go to Sacramento and have AJ help me with the axle swap. Once i am done with the axle swap it is all yours. i just have no other way of running my truck around without an axle.

if you want i can tell you when i plan on doing the swap for sure and you can meet me at ajs and get it right there, or we can arrange something else.

ill take 200 for it like you said before in your other post.

my truck has 120k in it so the axle has the same. you said you didn't want the thrid member so i am gonig to keep it, so all you want is the housing?

any questions let me know, i check this thing pretty often.

Austin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts