TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You guys may rock the military sht cause that's where most of your tax dollars go. Most of our tax dollars go to HUMAN HEALTH CARE the reason why such a lightly populated country are world leaders in Medicine and medical research.
Canadian scientists have cured e bola in monkeys.
Shows the fundamental difference in logic between our two countries :

- your tax dollars are spent mostly devising ways to kill people (the military)
- our tax dollars are spent on human health care and medical research.

We can do this cause Canada has zero enemies and we don't have fear of haters cause we have none.

http://www.thestarphoenix.com/Canadian+scientists+cure+Ebola+infected+monkeys/10162847/story.html

·
Registered
12 Posts
You guys may rock the military sht cause that's where most of your tax dollars go. Most of our tax dollars go to HUMAN HEALTH CARE the reason why such a lightly populated country are world leaders in Medicine and medical research.
Canadian scientists have cured e bola in monkeys.
Shows the fundamental difference in logic between our two countries :

- your tax dollars are spent mostly devising ways to kill people (the military)
- our tax dollars are spent on human health care and medical research.

We can do this cause Canada has zero enemies and we don't have fear of haters cause we have none.

http://www.thestarphoenix.com/Canadian+scientists+cure+Ebola+infected+monkeys/10162847/story.html
Yeah, what he said, :cool:

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
113 Posts
How bout we send you 11,000,000 folks that need free medical care! If you don't take em, we will send our Military in to kick ur arses

Your starten to sound like your French with your pompous arrogance, we hate cnukians, we just don't say it out loud...:xmoon:

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FIXED
This is amazing

This is the Best, Most Interesting English Lesson I have had to date.
Did you know "listen" and "silent" use the same letters ? Do you know that the words "race car" spelled backwards still spells
"race car" ? And that "eat" is the only word that if you take the first letter and move
it to the last, it spells its past tense "ate" ? Have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in "illegal immigrants," and add just a few more letters, it spells: "Go home you free-loading, benefit- grabbing, resource-sucking, baby-making, non-English-speaking twats and take those other towel-head, hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-shagging, raggedy-ass bastards with you." How weird is that?

BTW FOR THE BLEEDING HEARTS ITS ONLY COMEDY LIGHTEN UP A LITTLE. I AM NOT RACIST SO I CAN MAKE FUN OF WHOEVER I WANT WHILE PROUDLY SAYING HOW AWESOME LIFE BELOW ZERO IS.

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How bout we send you 11,000,000 folks that need free medical care! If you don't take em, we will send our Military in to kick ur arses

Your starten to sound like your French with your pompous arrogance, we hate cnukians, we just don't say it out loud...:xmoon:
BTW my brother its been a while?:confused::)

FRENCH IS AS RELEVANT AS YIDDISH!!!!

Trying to stir the pot and liven this place up, I am so harmless I can barely even make Americans angry ? WTF?:lmao::):cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts