TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Jamie, when I had my studio. I had a few clients that I shot calander images for. I even did some of the printing subcontracting for some.

Believe it or not calander printing is expensive. Could be one reason we have never done it.

but if it is something enough interest is shown for and the powers to be want to do it. I will help out where I can on the project. Unfortunately though I have lost all my contacts since I moved from Texas

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Bear said:
Jamie, when I had my studio. I had a few clients that I shot calander images for. I even did some of the printing subcontracting for some.

Believe it or not calander printing is expensive. Could be one reason we have never done it.

but if it is something enough interest is shown for and the powers to be want to do it. I will help out where I can on the project. Unfortunately though I have lost all my contacts since I moved from Texas
guess you need to drive down to Gilmer this weekend :D

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
GOT COPE? said:
Is this a wheeling calendar or a poser calendar?
I agree. If you guys want a poser calendar just buy one off of Custom Tacos. Ours should be wheeling shots only. Here's my entry!

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maybe I'll PM the guy on CustomTacos that got their calendars together. It can't be all that expensive - they're selling them for $10.99 ea.

Maybe he'll do one for us too, and we can all submit pictures for real.

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
I was trying to go down, but I won't happen this year. I would love to go especially since I miss Gilmer! (it was my favorite wheel'n destination other than Ketemancy due to it's location to where I lived)

But I need tires and other things going on this month for me.

Y'all have fun though!

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
He might have some type of hook up or something. Definitely check into it! it is a great idea.

If it does take off, let me know as I will help where I can as I said before. Also I might have an image or two to submit!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Yeah it's a great idea, I got my 07 cal from CT for free (my pic is the july pic) so that made me happy. Other then that it help support TTORA. I would be down to buying one or two

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
GOT COPE? said:
Is this a wheeling calendar or a poser calendar?
SAR_Squid79 said:
I agree. If you guys want a poser calendar just buy one off of Custom Tacos. Ours should be wheeling shots only. Here's my entry!
Like how you farkers think that yer wheelin' is the shizznit... and others don't count fer shiat :rolleyes:

Nothin' wrong with a poser shot... as long as it's what took place on a trail run... Who the hell wants to see a bunch of fat dudes standing around on a trail anyhow... Fuck if it's not scenic... Who would want the shit...

That said... I agree though... that farkers parked at the local park sandlot leaves a lot to be desired...

Fact is you could all make yer own... and quit yer bitchin'... :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
13 Participants
20Montana
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing